It’s possible to book a pitch for caravans, camper vans and tents with a minimum stay of two consecutive nights. In addition, it is possible to make a reservation for groups of 40 persons and more. Of course, you’re also welcome to stay less than two nights, but you won’t be able to book a pitch.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
When you send us your booking request (by sending an email to email@example.com), we require the following information:
- Arrival and departure dates;
- Number of adults and children;
- Any pets.
For a caravan / camper van reservation, you should also indicate:
- Whether you will be bringing a single-axle or double-axle caravan or camper van;
- In the case of a camper van: the weight in tonnes;
- Whether you intend to set up a closed awning or a tarp;
- Whether you will be bringing any additional tents.
If your booking request is granted, you will receive a written confirmation. On the day of arrival, you are welcome from 12:00 noon. During your stay, you are required to hand in your international camping card (CCI card). If you do not have such a card, you may also hand in a valid identity card, passport or driving licence.
Note: Always bring your own camping equipment; we don’t offer rent out any equipment.