Reservations at Gaasper Camping Amsterdam are only possible for campers and caravans with a minimum stay of two consecutive nights. Of course, you are also welcome if you want to stay less than two nights, but reservations are not possible. View our rates.
|The Camperpark Amsterdam is only open without reservation during this period for self-sufficient motorhomes. The Camperpark is accessible via self-service ‘check-in/check-out kiosk’ through a payment terminal (only pin or credit card payments). During this period, the reception, supermarket, restaurant and sanitary buildings are closed.|
When you send us your booking request (by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org), we require the following information:
- Arrival and departure dates;
- Number of adults and children;
- Any pets.
For a caravan / camper van reservation, you should also indicate:
- Whether you will be bringing a single-axle or double-axle caravan or camper van;
- In the case of a camper van: the weight in tonnes;
- Whether you intend to set up a closed awning or a tarp;
- Whether you will be bringing any additional tents.
If the reservation is possible, you will receive a written confirmation as soon as possible, depending on the crowds. On the day of arrival, you are welcome from 12:00.
Note: Always bring your own camping equipment; we don’t offer rent out any equipment.