Reservations at Gaasper Camping Amsterdam are only possible for campers and caravans with a minimum stay of two consecutive nights. Of course, you are also welcome if you want to stay less than two nights, but reservations are not possible. View our rates.
|The Camperpark Amsterdam is only open without reservation during this period for self-sufficient motorhomes. The Camperpark is accessible via self-service ‘check-in/check-out kiosk’ through a payment terminal (only pin or credit card payments). During this period, the reception, supermarket, restaurant and sanitary buildings are closed.
When you send us your booking request (by sending an email to email@example.com), we require the following information:
- Arrival and departure dates;
- Number of adults and children;
- Any pets.
For a caravan / camper van reservation, you should also indicate:
- Whether you will be bringing a single-axle or double-axle caravan or camper van;
- In the case of a camper van: the weight in tonnes;
- Whether you intend to set up a closed awning or a tarp;
- Whether you will be bringing any additional tents.
If the reservation is possible, you will receive a written confirmation as soon as possible, depending on the crowds. On the day of arrival, you are welcome from 12:00.
Note: Always bring your own camping equipment; we don’t offer rent out any equipment.